- Improved screen capture performance
- Address an issue where the SDK would not send Cocos2d-JS errors occurring soon after starting
* Fix only for Cocos2d-JS
- New API to check whether the duplicate user count prevention function has been successfully activated
- Improved the stability of SDK
- Fixed an issue where logException: and logException:withExtraData: not sending extra data on SDK Versions 1.22.6 and later
- Support arm64e architecture devices
- Support OOM events
- Updated a device whitelist for OpenGL screen capturing
- Address the issue that memory allocated by a thread without an autorelease pool block (ie. non-main threads) would not be released until thread termination.
- Support NSException with nil reason.
- Added a new API to notify the SDK when apps run in the background
- Separated the library for Cocos2d-JS
- Fix issue with Cocos2d-JS
*Fix only for Cocos2d-JS