Article 1. General
FROSK, Inc. (“FROSK”) shall respect the privacy of the users of FROSK (including both the persons who use each service (“Services”) provided by FROSK and the users of the services that such persons provide by making use of the Services; hereinafter referred to as “User”) and shall manage the Personal Information of User with the utmost care. FROSK sets forth its policies as follows to responsibly protect the Personal Information of User, and will implement and maintain the measures thereof as well as make continuous improvements thereto. FROSK will comply with the provisions of laws, regulations and guidelines, etc., regarding the protection of Personal Information.
Article 2. Personal Information
Article 3. Gathering of Personal Information
FROSK shall obtain Personal Information by lawful and fair means, and shall not wrongfully obtain such information against User’s will. If FROSK gathers Personal Information, it shall notify or announce the purposes of use thereof in advance.
Article 4. Gathering of Non-Personal Information
Article 5. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
FROSK shall use the Personal Information gathered from User for the purposes set forth below:
(1) To answer or reply to inquiries or consultations from User;
(2) To caution or warn User who has committed an act which violates or might violate any term, etc., of the Services;
(3) To request User to provide his/her opinion or feedback regarding the Services;
(4) To require User who has obligations to FROSK to perform such obligations;
(5) To carry out the business of FROSK; and
Article 6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
FROSK shall not disclose or provide the gathered Personal Information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of User, unless any of the following items applies:
(1) FROSK provides any third party with only the information specified in Article 4, excluding any name, address and other information which can directly identify the specific individual;
(2) Disclosure is permitted by the laws and regulations;
(3) Disclosure is required by the laws and regulations;
(4) It is necessary for protection of the life, limb or property of a human, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the User him/herself; or
(5) Disclosure is required by public organizations, etc., such as the police, the public prosecutor’s office, or the courts.
Article 7. Management of Personal Information
FROSK shall strictly manage the Personal Information and endeavor to preserve the confidentiality thereof under the Personal Information Protection Act; provided, however, that FROSK shall not make any warranty to User that the information will be completely prevented from being divulged, lost or falsified by another person, etc.
Article 8. Maintenance of Up-To-Datedness and Accuracy of Personal Information
To the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use, FROSK shall endeavor to keep the contents of the Personal Information of User up-to-date and accurate.
Article 9. Inquiries, etc., by User
If FROSK receives a request from User for any inquiry, correction, addition, deletion, discontinuation of use, or erasure of the Personal Information of such User, it shall verify such User’s identity and, if FROSK considers such inquiry, etc., to have been made by the User him/herself, it shall respond to such inquiry, etc., within a reasonable period of time.
Article 10. Modifications to Purposes of Use, etc.
Article 12. Person Responsible for Management
The person responsible for the management of Personal Information at FROSK shall be as follows, and the contact information for any inquiries regarding Personal Information shall be the same:
Name of Company: FROSK, Inc.
Person Responsible for Management: Ayataka Yoshii, Representative Director and President
Location: Kioi Tower, 1-3 Kioicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo